Roles and Responsibilities
1. He will be the Front line sales Manager & monitor Takeover Business activity by his team of BDOs / SA s / SE under him at the region/s mapped to him.
2. He Would be responsible for the Sales Target of the Region by perfect planning of Takeover activities & deputation of his BDOs in concurrence to RM
3. He should be responsible for guiding & updating team's knowledge on Takeover , GL Schemes , Selling & Communication Skills of his Team working under him .
* Graduate / Post Graduate
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales required
* Age between 25-35 years
* Own Conveyance (2 Wheeler) is a must
* Male candidate preferred
* Selling skills
* Interpersonal & Analytical Skills
* Good Communication Skills
* Problem Solving Skills
* Proficient in Regional Language
Interested Candidates share their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No- 8129533922
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 2,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
"The Muthoot Group, as one of the countrys leading business conglomerates, comprises 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, wealth Management, Money Transfer, Forex, Securities, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Media, IT, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Leisure & Hospitality, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Personal Loans, Muthoot Money, Housing Finance & Overseas Operations. The Group has a network of 5000 plus branches and offices across India and abroad. Each of these 20 divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, customer relationships and management processes in their own industries."