Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have good exposure in initiating/organizing ATL and BTL activities.
- Should be willing to travel.
- Should have good working knowledge on MS Office and Excel
- Should have good knowledge of GSB (Glow Sign Booard)
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Qualification - Graduate
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
The Muthoot Group, as one of the countrys leading business conglomerates, comprises 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, wealth Management, Money Transfer, Forex, Securities, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Media, IT, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Leisure & Hospitality, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Personal Loans, Muthoot Money, Housing Finance & Overseas Operations. The Group has a network of 4800 plus branches and offices across India and abroad. Each of these 20 divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, customer relationships and management processes in their own industries.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance