Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage all training delivery through digital platforms
- To handle multiple territories for training purpose
- To drive eLearning effectiveness and coverage
- To demonstrate excellent training delivery skills for audience from frontline to middle-management
- To coordinate, partner and manage multiple stakeholders for training initiatives
- To conduct Training Need Analysis for geography by formal and informal methods
- To organize and conduct Induction Training, Refresher Training and Behavioral Training
- To maintain and timely report training related MIS
- To design training approach to help employees increase their performance rating
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of experience in preferably in BFSI sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent crowd management skills
- Confident in running digital training culture
- High business acumen to understand and analyse the business objectives
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of ownership and ability to adapt quickly
- Willingness to travel
Role:Teaching & Training - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Teaching & Training - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Muthoot Group is a leading business conglomerate that has successfully expanded across the nation in each and every town. The Group has 20 diversified business divisions and 5443+ branches with a global presence across USA, UK, UAE, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka, and Nepal.
The Group serves over 2.5 lakh customers every single day through its network of branches. Till date, the Group has served over 70 crore customers, including repeat customers. The Muthoot Group's story from humble beginnings to its ever-growing stature is built on the firm foundation of 7 fundamental principles of Ethics, Values Reliability, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Integrity, and Goodwill. The Group practices an equal opportunity policy wherein people from all sections of the society have equal opportunities to join and be part of the 40,000+ strong Muthoot Family.
Muthoot Finance, the flagship company of The Muthoot Group has been rated Indias No. 1 Most Trusted Financial Services Brand for five consecutive years, from 2016 to 2020 by TRAs Brand Trust Report. It has been certified as ‘Great Place To Work, 2021-22’ and has been recognized and featured as one of the Top 30 Best Places to Work at in India by Skill Tree Global Knowledge Consortium in the Workplace Excellence Show on CNBC TV-18 in 2016.
The Company offers 30+ Staff Welfare Measures ranging from Fast Track Promotions, Career Development Programs, National Pension Scheme, Foreign Trips, five types of Annual Incentives/Bonuses, Cash Rewards, Contests with prizes, Maternity Benefits, Medical benefits, Employee Insurance, etc. to name a few.
Muthoot Finance believes in promoting local hiring from the region. Every 5th employee is a woman and roughly 24% of the workforce comprises women.
Shri. Amitabh Bachchan Ji is the Brand Ambassador of The Muthoot Group.
The Group takes humble pride in its 800 years of family business legacy and unblemished track record. Over these years, millions of underserved Indians have been served through a bouquet of products and services and have been helped in a big way to move ahead in life.