Roles and ResponsibilitiesMega Walking Drive | Opportunity to work with India's No.1 Most Trusted Financial Brand and India's Largest & World's Biggest Gold Loan Company.
Assistant Branch Manager / Branch Head
Age- Between 30 Years to 45 Years.
Qualification- Regular Graduates or Post Graduates from a recognized College/ University
Experience- Candidates should have minimum 5 years of work experience in Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Services in Business Development, Sales, Operations or Marketing role at the Managerial Level. OR
Candidate with Armed Forces are welcome
- Indian Navy - Master Chief Petty Officer -II class/ Chief Petty Officer / Petty Officer
- Indian Air Force - Warrant Officer // Jr. Warrant Officer /Sergeant
Age between 30 and 45 years.
- Handling branch team, guide them, train them for best customer services.
- Ensure 100% Achievement of branch target and customer service.
- Cross selling of all products and increase in walk-in of the branch.
- Handling HNI Customers.
- Error-free audit reports and proper compliance being followed at the branch.
- Maintaining punctuality, discipline and high level of morality in tune with the ethics & values of Muthoot Group.
- Cost control.
Jr. Relationship Executive
Age- Between 22 to 30 Years
Qualification- Regular Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream, preferably B.Com, M.Com, BBA & MBA.
- Candidates with Sales or Operations will be preferred.
- Between 0- 4 Years in Banking Operations / Accounting.
- Freshers can also apply.
Job Profile- The candidate would be responsible for :* Collecting, Checking and Verifying the Gold* Detailing the customer about available loan schemes.* Documentation, posting and updating the system.* Preparation of daily statement, printout, setting of vouchers.* Filling of vouchers, cash book, statement, advice and other accounting works.* Taking care of movement of Cheques / cash handling.* Coordination with Banks and regional office.
Freshers can apply for Jr .Relationship Executive.
Desired Candidate Profile :
We are looking for fast focused people who are willing to start their career in financial sector.Candidates with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits :
Salary + Incentive+ Bonus+ Gratuity
Salary: 3,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Muthoot Group has a Family Business Legacy of over 800 years. The Group comprises of 20 Diversified Business Divisions and is one of India's leading Financial Services conglomerates.
We serve 2 Lakh+ customers every day across our network of 5000+ branches. Our Global presence spans across USA, UK, UAE, Central America, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Muthoot Finance, the flagship company of The Muthoot Group is the India's No.1 Most Trusted Financial Brand as well as India's Largest & World's Biggest Gold Loan Company.
The Muthoot Group was recently featured amongst India's Top 30 Exciting Places to Work
by CNBC TV18 in their 2015 show on Work Place Excellence.