Roles and Responsibilities
- Target Achievement of International Money Transfer for the allotted regions
- Target Achievement of Domestic Money Transfer for the allotted regions
- Target Achievement of Indo-Nepal Money Transfer for the allotted regions
- Branch Visit
- Ensuring proper documents i.e. KYC while on branch visit or if shared specifically to be checked.
- Ensure all Money Transfer sites are in working condition & to ensure branches have enough Money Transfer Branding / Merchandising/Scheme related merchandising
- Getting New Customer leads through sales activity, leaflet distribution, and other awareness campaigns
- MT Service days to be observed in allotted regions on specific days including 2nd & 4th Saturday's
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be Regular Graduate (Non IT)
- Only Male candidates will be preferred
- Age limit up to 30 years
- Minimum 6 month experience in Sales Or Money Transfer
- Good communications skills
- Flexible for any new projects
Perks and Benefits
Salary (Best in Industry), Monthly Incentives, Product Incentives, Bonus (Yearly), Foreign Trips (Based on performance)
Interested candidates can send us your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Direct Sales Executive
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Muthoot Group is a leading business conglomerate that has successfully expanded, in each and every town, across the nation. The Group has 20 diversified business divisions and 5443+ branches with a global presence across USA, UK, UAE, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
The Group serves over 2.5 lakh customers every single day through its network of branches. Till date, the Group has served over 70 crore customers, including repeat customers. The Muthoot Groups story from humble beginnings to its ever growing stature is built on the firm foundation of 7 fundamental principles of Ethics, Values Reliability, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Integrity and Goodwill. The Group practices an equal opportunity policy wherein people from all sections of the society have equal opportunities to join and be part of the 40,000+ strong Muthoot Family.
Muthoot Finance, the flagship company of The Muthoot Group has been rated India’s No. 1 Most Trusted Financial Services Brand for five consecutive years, from 2016 to 2020 by TRA’s Brand Trust Report. It has been certified as ‘Great Place To Work, 2021-22’ and has been recognised and featured as one of the Top 30 Best Places to Work at in India by Skill Tree Global Knowledge Consortium in the Workplace Excellence Show on CNBC TV-18 in 2016.
The Company offer 30+ Staff Welfare Measuresranging fromFast Track Promotions, Career Development Programs, National Pension Scheme, Foreign Trips, five types of Annual Incentives/Bonuses, Cash Rewards, Contests with prizes, Maternity Benefits, Medical benefits, Employee Insurance etc. to name a few.
Muthoot Finance believes in promoting local hiring from the region.Every 5th employee is a woman and roughly 24% of the workforce comprises of women.
Shri. Amitabh Bachchan Ji is the Brand Ambassador of The Muthoot Group.
The Group takes humble pride in its 800 years of family business legacy and unblemished track record. Over these years, millions of underserved Indians have been served through a bouquet of products and services and have been helped in a big way to move ahead in life.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:PROPERTY NO.1679/D/1,1ST FLOOR,,GALI NO.3,GOVINDPU, RI EXTN,KALKAJI, NEW DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India