The Muthoot Group is hiring for Customer Care Executive.
Job Role: - Customer Care Executive
Vapi - 2 , Umargam, Silvasa , Jambusar
Minimum Qualification: - Graduation - Regular. (Female Only)
Contact Number :- 8129602252
Email. id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate's age must be below 30 years.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Females Only below 30 yrs)
- Overall responsibility of New Customer Acquisition and Attending all product inquiries (through normal branch walk ins, sales activities, marketing promotions etc)
- 50 % responsibility for- Follow up of Existing Customers for Win Backs (both active and inactive customers - through Customer Ownership Programme / Customer Life Cycle Management)
- 50 % responsibility for- Follow up for Interest Collection and NPA reduction Cross Selling, Up-selling, Refer Selling of all other products (NCD/Gold Coin/Insurance/ MT/Travel/Forex etc.)
- Generate business and leads for new loans from new customers. Meetings with HNI, corporate and institutional clients to promote gold loan proposition.
- Get involved in branch catchment area combing activities, out-bound sales calls and neighborhood marketing To handle customer requests and complaints and take it to closure.
- Understand the need of the customer and cross sell other products accordingly.
Role:Customer Service Executive
Salary: 1,25,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Com in Commerce,Any Graduate in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
"The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 5000+ branches with a global presence. Over 2 Lakh customers visit The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 60 crore customers (including repeat customers) till date. The story of The Muthoot Group is built on the foundations of passion, commitment, honesty, traditions and values. Our principle of continuous growth and expansion forms the essence of all our activities.
The Group recently celebrated 800 years of unblemished business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country. Since its inception, The Muthoot Group has been transforming lives of millions of Indians across the country, giving wings to their dreams and creating successful realities. The Muthoot Group has not only grown exponentially but has also facilitated growth for a sizable population of the country that falls in the underprivileged category."
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:Alaknanda, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India