The Muthoot Finance Ltd is looking for experienced female professionals in Business Performance Department for leading the business development activities in their respective Regions for below position,
Post: CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER (CRO)
Job Location: REGIONAL OFFICE ( Delhi -East)
Job Responsibilities :-
- Monitoring & following up with 70 plus Customer Care Executives (CCEs) who are the sole female staff posted at our branches for improved customer service & business development activities.
- Achievement of Target assigned to them on Gold Loan & Other financial products .
- Working on the Knowledge , Skills & attitude of CCEs at Branch by providing in depth training remotely over Phone & visiting them in person to demonstrate the best work practices.
- Ensuring punctuality , discipline , dedicated efforts by the team of CCEs through counseling & course corrective feedback from time to time .
- Facilitating the Working of CCEs with Innovative , Effective & Customized Strategies for Performance Improvement of the CCE & Branch.
- Improving Selling Skills & Effective Communication Skills by Conducting Quarterly Business Review Meet in coordination with the Training department .
Eligibility Criteria :-
1.Must be a graduate from a recognized University . MBA will be Preferred .
2.Min 4 years of experience in Sales/ Business Development Profile.
3. Experience in the BFSI Sector will be preferred.
4. Must have worked as a Team Leader for at least 2+ years out of her total experience of 4 Years.
5. Must have the proficiency of Basic Computer knowledge.
6. Must have a go getter attitude desired for any target oriented Job.
7. A female Working Professional with maximum Age upto 35 Years.
Package :- Fixed Salary + Incentives + Additional Product Incentives + All Other 28 Staff welfare benefits applicable for Company Employees + Traveling allowance / reimbursement .
Interested candidate can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-46697811
Role:BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:BFSI, Investments & Trading - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Muthoot Group is a leading business conglomerate that has successfully expanded, in each and every town, across the nation. The Group has 20 diversified business divisions and 5443+ branches with a global presence across USA, UK, UAE, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka and Nepal. The Group serves over 2.5 lakh customers every single day through its network of branches. Till date, the Group has served over 70 crore customers, including repeat customers. The Muthoot Groups story from humble beginnings to its ever growing stature is built on the firm foundation of 7 fundamental principles of Ethics, Values Reliability, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Integrity and Goodwill. The Group practices an equal opportunity policy wherein people from all sections of the society have equal opportunities to join and be part of the 40,000+ strong Muthoot Family. Muthoot Finance, the flagship company of The Muthoot Group has been rated Indias No. 1 Most Trusted Financial Services Brand for five consecutive years, from 2016 to 2020 by TRAs Brand Trust Report. It has been certified as Great Place To Work, 2021-22 and has been recognised and featured as one of the Top 30 Best Places to Work at in India by Skill Tree Global Knowledge Consortium in the Workplace Excellence Show on CNBC TV-18 in 2016. The Company offer 30+ Staff Welfare Measures ranging from Fast Track Promotions, Career Development Programs, National Pension Scheme, Foreign Trips, five types of Annual Incentives/Bonuses, Cash Rewards, Contests with prizes, Maternity Benefits, Medical benefits, Employee Insurance etc. to name a few.
Muthoot Finance believes in promoting local hiring from the region. Every 5th employee is a woman and roughly 24% of the workforce comprises of women. Shri. Amitabh Bachchan Ji is the Brand Ambassador of The Muthoot Group. The Group takes humble pride in its 800 years of family business legacy and unblemished track record. Over these years, millions of underserved Indians have been served through a bouquet of products and services and have been helped in a big way to move ahead in life.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:Muthoot Finance Ltd Regional Office, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 20, Darshan Tower, Sector- 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (UP) -201010,