Roles and Responsibilities
- Reaching the defined targets for hiring of assigned roles required in a region/branch.
- Ensuring Quality of hires for all positions and locations and maintaining business interest in all hires.
- Sourcing the candidates from web portals, advertisement, referral, campus etc to ensure pipeline of candidates.
- Maintaining weekly trackers & MIS related to recruitment and Completion & Submission of daily Files
- Joining Documentation Completion Process Transfer & deputation Adequate Manpower allocation at Branches and Regional Office
- Attendance & Absence Management Coordination for accommodation and other requirements for training batch.
- Sending the profiles of assigned roles for vigilance & Coordination of the same and ensuring transparency.
- Personnel Management
- Managing Attrition & Exit formalities
- Recovery & F&F Settlement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Full time Graduate (BA/BCom/BSc/BBA) from recognized Board/University (MBA / PGDM Preferred)
- No Distance / Open University Degree
- Candidates with good communication & presentable skills accepted
- Candidate should be from Local area
- Age below 30 years
Perks and Benefits
Salary : Rs.20,000 to Rs.30,000 per month + Incentives + Bonus
Interested Candidates may also forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Muthoot Finance Ltd., the flagship company of The Muthoot Group was founded in 1939, by Shri M. George Muthoot. The company today is India's largest and the world's biggest Gold Loan Company. Listed on both BSE and NSE, the company is registered with the RBI, today it has a presence across India and abroad through its network of 5,000+ branches with above 30,000 staff members. Apart from Gold Loan, Muthoot Finace also provides Gold Coins, Money Transfer, Insurance, Foreign Currency Exchange, Pan Card, NCD, Demat Services to its customers.