The Muthoot Group is hiring for Customer care Executive
Its a great opportunity for fresher's to start your career.
ABOUT MUTHOOT GROUP:
The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big
& small town of the country, is home to 22 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a
global presence and having 30,000 employees strong workforce. Over 2 Lakh customers visit
The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers
(including repeat customers) till date. The Group recently celebrated 132 years of unblemished
business excellence lending services to millions of undeserved Indians leading to Financial
Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country.
INTERVIEW PROCESS IS ONLINE:
Minimum Education Qualification : - Must be a Graduate from Regular College
Interested Candidate share their resume on email@example.com
WhatsApp on 9011787951 Hitesh Roy (RHR)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Customer Care Executive (Females Preferred) (Age up to 29 years).
- Handle branch walk-ins for business generation.
- Generate referrals through existing customer base and walk-ins.
- Meetings with HNI, corporate and institutional clients to promote gold loan proposition.
- Get involved in branch catchment area combing activities, out-bound sales calls and neighborhood marketing
- To handle customer requests and complaints and take it to closure.
- Understand the need of the customer and cross sell other products accordingly.
- Generate business and leads for other products like insurance, NCDs, gold coin and Money transfer.
- Enter meetings, leads, conversions(self-sourced and referred leads) in play book/CRM daily.
- Ensure follow up and sales closure for leads generated.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Conducting outbound marketing activities to ensure continuous Walk-In the branches.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Ensuring that the company delivers the highest standards of service to all customers.
- Provide information to customers regarding the company new offerings & new schemes.
- Analyze the needs of customer and cross sell company product & services accordingly.
- Assist in identifying opportunities within accounts; improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database.
- Ensuring transparency in all dealings with customers.
Thanks & Regards,
Hitesh Roy (9011787951)
Regional HR (Nagpur)
The Muthoot Group
Perks and Benefits
Salary + Incentives + Bonus
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S in Management,B.Com in Commerce,B.A in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:Muthoot Finance Regional Office C A Road Telephone Exchange square Nagpur.