Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of Arbitration and Conciliation Act
- Will be responsible preparing and validating various contracts.
- Should have knowledge of 138 Act
- Should be excellent in drafting.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will be responsible for coordinating with department heads for various legal related matters
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
PG:LLM in Law
The Muthoot Group, as one of the countrys leading business conglomerates, comprises 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, wealth Management, Money Transfer, Forex, Securities, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Media, IT, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Leisure & Hospitality, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Personal Loans, Muthoot Money, Housing Finance & Overseas Operations. The Group has a network of 4800 plus branches and offices across India and abroad. Each of these 20 divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, customer relationships and management processes in their own industries.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:PROPERTY NO.1679/D/1,1ST FLOOR,,GALI NO.3,GOVINDPU, RI EXTN,KALKAJI, NEW DELHI, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India