Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for preparing and flashing dashboards.
- Should be excellent in MS Office(PowerPoint,Excel,Access)
- Preparing daily,weekly and monthly report as per the TAT.
- Coordinating with Regional teams and various departments.
- Preparing Manpower budgets along with vertical heads.
- Preparing presentations for Monthly,Quarterly and Adhoc reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should be willing to work 6 days a week.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
The Muthoot Group, as one of the countrys leading business conglomerates, comprises 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, wealth Management, Money Transfer, Forex, Securities, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Media, IT, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Leisure & Hospitality, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Personal Loans, Muthoot Money, Housing Finance & Overseas Operations. The Group has a network of 4800 plus branches and offices across India and abroad. Each of these 20 divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, customer relationships and management processes in their own industries.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:PROPERTY NO.1679/D/1,1ST FLOOR,,GALI NO.3,GOVINDPU, RI EXTN,KALKAJI, NEW DELHI, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India