Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for monitoring safety and security of the branches.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should have good knowledge
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good working knowledge on MS Office and Excel.
- Minimum qualification - Graduate
- Maximum age - 30yrs
- Freshers are also welcome
Role:Executive - Vigilance
Salary: 2,00,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
The Muthoot Group, as one of the countrys leading business conglomerates, comprises 20 diversified divisions- Financial Services, wealth Management, Money Transfer, Forex, Securities, Vehicle & Asset Finance, Media, IT, Healthcare, Housing & Infrastructure, Education, Power Generation, Leisure & Hospitality, Plantation & Estates, Precious Metals, Travel Services, Personal Loans, Muthoot Money, Housing Finance & Overseas Operations. The Group has a network of 4800 plus branches and offices across India and abroad. Each of these 20 divisions has set benchmarks for quality products and services, customer relationships and management processes in their own industries.
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance
Address:PROPERTY NO.1679/D/1,1ST FLOOR,,GALI NO.3,GOVINDPU, RI EXTN,KALKAJI, NEW DELHI, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India