- Reaching the defined targets for hiring of assigned roles required in a region/branch.
- Ensuring Quality of hires for all positions and locations and maintaining business interest in all hires.
- Effectively following the recruitment process and maintaining at least two rounds of interview for all positions HR & Technical.
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration.
- Conducting interviews at various venues on basis of applications received for the position depending upon the requirement of the Regions allotted.
- Sourcing the candidates from web portals, advertisement, referral, campus etc to ensure pipeline of candidates.
- Send Conduct of interviews and furnish recommendations to the seniors on the suitability of candidates in advance based on manpower planning.
- Monitors the job market and prepares analysis and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Assessment of staff requirement on basis of additional business increase, retirement, resignations, terminations and on account of new branch opening.
- Collecting the Staff feedback as per the Employee Engagement Policy implemented.
- Coordination for accommodation and other requirements for training batch.
- Sending the profiles of assigned roles for vigilance & Coordination of the same and ensuring transparency by
- Maintaining weekly trackers & MIS related to recruitment and Completion & Submission of daily Files.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Muthoot Finance Ltd
Muthoot Finance Ltd. is an Indian financial corporation. It is known as the largest gold financing company in the world. In addition to financing gold transactions, the company offers foreign exchange services, money transfers, wealth management services, travel and tourism services, and sells gold coins at Muthoot Finance Branches. The company's headquarters are located in Kerala, India, and it operates over 4,400 branches throughout the country. Outside India, Muthoot Finance is established in the UK, the US, and the United Arab Emirates. While the company falls under the brand umbrella of the Muthoot Group, its stocks are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and NSE.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance Ltd