Job Role - Regional Marketing Head Role
Job Locations - Delhi / NCR
Direct Walk-in Interview Details & Venue :-
Time - 10 AM to 2 PM only
Days - 13th - 30th June' 2019
Interview Venue - The Muthoot Towers, Alaknanda, Opposite Paul George International School, New Delhi - 110019
Nearest Metro Station - Govind Puri (Violet)
Documents to carry:-
1) Updated resume
2) 2 colored passport size photographs
3) Adhaar Card & PAN Card
4) Experience Letter, if having work experience
5) Service Certificate from the Bank
Appear in formals, clean shave (male candidates), carry a pen with you.
- Must be a graduate
- Responsible for conducting various marketing & branding activities in the assigned region to promote business growth of the area.
- Ensuring continuous communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Identify sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications as per the organization process.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions to promote company products & services.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;to have a better understanding of the assigned region and target audience.
- To manage the production & distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. Also ensuring proper utilization of the same and ensuring no wastage.
- To evaluate marketing campaigns from time to time.
- Identify & monitor competitor marketing activity and suggest strategies.
- Ensuring Weak Branches and Loss making branches upgraded during the assessment period
- Checking marketing proposals (Ensuring zero errors) and Sanctioning of proposals within time through concerned seniors.
- Following up with regional head & vendor for successful execution of activity within specified time.
- Monitoring of sanctioned marketing activities, Marketing Program Effectiveness (Business improvement due to Marketing Activity Conducted)
- Responsible to ensure branch level Internal & External branding are up to date with latest communication as per brand manual
- Responsible for maintenance of branch Signage (GSB) to ensure good brand visibility
- Responsible for regular visit of branches to ensure proper execution and branch level monitoring.
Required Candidate profileRegional Markeitng Role for Delhi Location
Experience - Minimum 1 year
Perks and Benefits+additional incentives + Bonus +statutory Compliance
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Muthoot Finance Ltd
Recruiter Name:Priya Kumari
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance Ltd