- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellery as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentialy in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
- Candidate's age must be below 30 years and a regular graduate
- Full time Graduate (BA/BCom/BBA) from recognised Board / University
- Work experience in Sales profile will be preferred
- Freshers with smart & competitive nature
- Candidate should be from Local place
- Computer knowledge is must
- Age below 30 years
- Female candidates preferred
Required Candidate profileInterview Venue:
Muthoot Finance Ltd.
Alakananda, New Delhi
Nearest Metro Station: Govindpuri
Near Kalka Public School and In front of Paul George Public School
Interview Date: 15 June 2019
Interview Timings: 10 AM 4 PM
Documents to carry: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Resume, Passport Size photographs and Experience Certificates (if any)
Perks and BenefitsIncentives + Bonus
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
Muthoot Finance Ltd
Recruiter Name:Sarthak Arya
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance Ltd