The Muthoot Group is conducting Walk-In Interviews drive on 15 the to 18th April 2019 ( Monday to thursday) at Chandigarh regional office.
Hiring ENTIRE BRANCH, job role/positions are :
2.Customer care Executive
3.Junior Relationship Executive/Relationship Executive
Branches to be opened at
- Nahan (Himachal Pradesh)
- Sundernagar , Distt Mandi
INTERVIEW DETAILS AND JOB DESCRIPTION ARE GIVEN BELOW:
Muthoot Finance Regional Office, SCO 317-318 , Sector 35-B Chandigarh
Interview Date : 15th Apr , 16th Apr ,17th Apr , 18th Apr
Interview Timings : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Minimum Education Qualification :- Must be a Graduate (B.Com / BBA / BA / BSC ( Non - med, Maths ).
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR JRE / RE (Relationship Executive) (Males only)
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
- Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellery as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
- Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.
- Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets.
- Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
- Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch.
- Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization.
- Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS.
- Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
- Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentialy in all dealings.
- Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.
- Candidate's age must be below 30 years and a regular graduate
Positions : BRANCH HEAD (BM/ABM)
# Retired ex-banker from Nationalised / Grameen / Co-operative Banks with Scale II & above grade and age upto 62 years.
Minimum 6 years managerial grade experience in Banking or other NBFCs (Not from Insurance sector).
# Ex-defense persons, specifically Junior Warrant Officer, Chief Petty Officer & Naib Subedar or above rank.
Job Profile : Customer Care Executive
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Kindly come in formals at the time of interview along with your updated resume, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport Size photographs and bring the 3 months salary slips if you are having some experience.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Muthoot Finance Ltd
The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 4500 plus branches with a global presence and having 30,000 employees strong workforce. Over 2 Lakh customers visit The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers (including repeat customers) till date.The Group recently celebrated 131 years of unblemished business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance Ltd