Roles and responsibilities
31 May 2019 & 01 June 2019 between 10.00 am to 04.00 pm
(Friday & Saturday)
Muthoot Finance Ltd,
Regional Office Nagpur,
1st floor, Plot no.59, Gandhi Grain Market,
Near telephone exchange Square,
C.A.Road, Nagpur MH
Minimum Education Qualification :- Must be a Graduate
- He/she will be the Front line sales operative of the organization.
- He/she would function under the direct control of the Business Development Leader (Sales head) of his area and would be responsible to him/her for performance and target achievement.
- He/she would be assigned a branch and would generate sales for them.
- He/she would be responsible for generating business and leads through outbound sales activities and tie ups with potential POS, which would include :-
- Builder, broker and direct sales executives.
- Trader associations, shopkeepers, clubs, trusts etc.
- Bill desk of hospitals, nursing homes and medical associations.
- Admin dept for education institutions, schools.
- He/she would be responsible for achievement of targets of all products (assigned to them) for the branches in conjunction with the branch staff.
- He/she would be responsible to ensure that his assigned branch does not fall in the weak and loss making category, and would co ordinate with the marketing department for business promotional activities for improvement of these branches.
- He/she would also be responsible to ensure viability of marketing activities carried out and provide a feedback to the management of the customer response.
- He/she would also monitor closely the competitor activities and provide feedback for proper response from the management.
- He/she would also focus on new customers acquisition from Point of Sale tie-ups with organizations in their catchment areas.
- He/she would Support branch managers in mapped branch for marketing activity.
- He/she would create a professional rapport with others direct sales executives, builders, agents, admin departments etc to source lead regularly.
- He/she would also identify and targets HNIs investors, traders and corporate for gold bond and NCDs.
- He/she would enter leads so acquired in the LMS/CRM daily for the info of the RMS.
- He/she would leverage the customers base of the mapped area to generate additional Follow-up with customer for clarifications and additional documentation.
Required Candidate profile
1) Updated resume
2) 2 colored passport size photographs
3) Adhaar Card & PAN Card
4) Experience Letter, if having work experience
5) Must visit wearing formal dress
6) Clean Shaved
Perks and Benefits+incentves+bonus
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Muthoot Finance Ltd
Contact Company:Muthoot Finance Ltd
Reference Id:BDO Nagpur